Salary: £8.75 /hour
Corporate Security Officer
Amberstone Guarding is a dynamic and forward thinking company who prides itself on the quality of its staff and the service they provide. The company is an approved Contractor through the SIA and is placed within the top 5% of all security providers which benchmarks our high quality within the industry and shows us as best in class. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of working with Amberstone Guarding:
- Permanent positions.
- SIA Licence – Company pays for renewal.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme in operation.
- Simply Health cover scheme.
- Investing in employees through continuous development plans.
- Perkbox incentive scheme.
Reporting to the Area Support Manager, the post holder will be responsible for maintaining a professional standard of security in a corporate environment in Burton-on-Trent. The candidate must be able to work days, nights and weekends.
Hours: Full time – continental shift pattern
Salary: £8.75 per hour
- Provide a security concierge service at the client’s location and provide an extra resource regarding security issues on such to the existing teams.
- Book visitors and contractors in and out of buildings.
- Politely but positively challenging staff that are not in possession of ID cards.
- To report and deal with incidents, assisting the Site Manager as directed.
- Exchanging all necessary information to colleagues during shift change.
- To ensure working to standard operating procedures.
- Dealing with communications from telephone calls and radio users in a professional manner in accordance with operating procedures.
- To be responsible to the Site Manager for returning the correct and appropriate documentation.
- To be flexible and show dedication to the team so that a successful process delivery can be achieved.
- To comply strictly with health and safety policies.
- To ensure that all equipment, vehicles and systems are kept safe, clean and are maintained.
- Report any hazard, accident, damage or defect in order that remedial action may be undertaken.
- Act in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Maintain accurate records where required.
- Undergo any training or instruction to enable you to work competently and safely.
- To ensure compliance with the Quality Management systems.
- To compile observation forms, reports and / or witnesses statements where required in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- The role includes you to be meeting and greeting clients, patrolling, reception duties, access control, answering incoming telephone calls, Conducting emergency procedures.
- Providing a warm 5-star greeting Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment.
- Able to demonstrate and deliver high quality guarding and customer service to both our clients and service users.
- Reliable, responsible and punctual.
- Customer Service Qualifications.
- Able to work in a team as well as on your own.
- The ability to be pro-active, use initiative and think on your feet.
- To have a smart appearance befitting the company.
- Be confident you are able to undertake 100% of all specific duties.
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested.
- Valid SIA licence.
- Strong communication skills.
- Smart appearance.
- Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner.
- Previous experience of working in a Retail Security Role is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
Applicants must be able to provide a full 5 year checkable work or back to school history.
Due to the large number of applicants that we receive if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
View all vacancies