Salary: £19,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide day to day administration support to the account managers and project managers to ensure efficient and accurate sales procedures
- To provide smooth running of the administration for installation projects
- To provide 1 point of contact for all administration duties for dedicated account admin
- For our customers to receive the same first class service levels and communication skills throughout the department with multi skilled administrators using CASH to full capability to achieve high results
- Dedication and account ability for all major and regional accounts
- Develop long term relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Connecting with key business executives
- Cross functional teams
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for dedicated account administration
- Working in partnership with dedicated account managers/salesman
- To work with Project Managers, Account Managers and Finance
- To assist in the smooth running of each project to make sure that we meet deadlines
- Site/Customer set up
- Transferring won work from a sale to a site and owner the job pack through to completion of handover and invoice.
- Ensure all sites are created accurately/ raising invoices / setting up auto charge for all accounts/bespoke charging per account / site schedules / maintenance schedules / contract information loaded/ sites specific instructions/ site systems/cabinets updated/ using held invoicing for installation/project invoicing
- Make sure all paperwork is loaded on to CASH and is to NSI standards
- Sales Admin
- Service Admin
- Ensure timely delivery of all customer needs
- Working with service to ensure all calls are completed within deadlines and ensure maintenance and call numbers are closed and followed up in a timely manner
- Follow standardised company procedures relating to each project
- Order NSI certificates
- Order and apply URN’s for all dedicated accounts
- Close and cost all calls
- Weekly/Monthly invoicing for all dedicated accounts
- Forecasting and board reporting for all dedicated accounts
- Invoice monthly re-occurring invoices, such as maintenance contracts or monthly chargeable service calls.
- Customer complaints from receipt to resolution
- 1 point of contact for customer queries
- KPI reporting for all accounts monthly
- Attend review meetings with account managers quarterly
- Any other administrations duties that may be required.
- Complete accountability and ownership from start to finish
Please note duties may vary and change throughout the role to accommodate new customers, and changes within the business but will all be within the capabilities of the role.
- PC literate, word, excel, capable of working on in house systems
- Experience of working in the electronic fire and security industry would be of benefit, but is not essential
- Experience in projects administration desirable
- Experience in sales administration desirable
- Experience in delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects new contract wins
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent time management essential
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment would be of benefit – working to strict deadlines, providing excellent customer service both internal and external is critical
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate good administration/organisational skills along with the skills to adhere to procedures with the flexibility to accommodate unforeseen adhoc last minute requests or works
- Full training will be given where required
Personal Qualities and Behaviours:
- We are looking for a hard working committed individual, who is able to work in a team environment willing to learn and progress, be part of a winning and successful team, with drive, motivation, commitment and the ability to work under pressure.
- High Communication Skills/Communicate Clearly with accuracy and knowledge of accounts
- Ability to make a difference
- Great People Person
Mission, Core Values & Competencies:
Embraces the company’s core values & principles in order to achieve the overall mission of the organisation. Takes personal responsibility for own career development by continually assessing and adjusting personal performance and behaviour against the criteria laid out in the organisations competency framework.
View all vacancies