Salary: £25,000.00 /year
This is a great opportunity for a building structures CAD Technician or a person with good knowledge of all Microsoft applications to join a supportive and friendly team and to help in the production of Basic CAD drawings for all stages of design of electronic Security systems.
- PC literate, word, excel, PowerPoint, Bluebeam and capable with training of working on in house database and CRM systems
- AutoCAD related Certification preferential.
- Liaising with other technicians and engineers with regards to delivering solutions.
- Using AutoCAD to generate new drawings, modify existing design, and provide structural specifications.
- Maintain drawing files and records throughout the duration of contracts.
- Itemizing components and materials for all design.
- An understanding of how things are made and built
- The applicant will also work with the project and commissioning teams to produce O&M manuals for all projects.
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours:
- We are looking for a hard working committed individual, who is able to work in a team environment willing to learn and progress, be part of a winning and successful team, with drive, motivation, commitment and the ability to work under pressure.
- Methodical and organised
- Good presentation skills
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to meet deadlines
View all vacancies