Amberstone Guarding is a dynamic and forward-thinking company who prides itself on the quality of its staff and the service they provide. The company is an approved Contractor through the SIA and is placed within the top 5% of all security providers which benchmarks our high quality within the industry and shows us as best in class.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an energetic and busy HR administration role. The role will be based at our Head Office in Shepreth, South Cambridgeshire.
The main purpose of the role will be to support your assigned region with a range of HR processes. The role will require a pro-active method to working, with the ability to multi-task and deal with a wide range of matters. Deadlines and priorities will change in line with the needs of the region and the wider business, and so a flexible approach is essential.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Recruitment: advertising vacancies, shortlisting candidates, completing telephone interviews and keeping regional recruitment tracker up to date.
- Screening and Vetting: checking all incoming applications for required documentation and submitting to external vetting service for screening. Monitoring progress of vetting submitted to ensure a timely deployment to site.
- SIA Licencing: Monitoring SIA licences that are due to expire and working with employees to renew their licences.
- Onboarding: ensuring ID cards are created, generating offer letters and employment contracts and adding employees to our internal databases; Timegate and APIS.
- Training Administration: Creating induction and training records and sending to Operations Managers for completion, and monitoring return.
- Immigration Administration: Monitoring all employee visas and updating internal databases accordingly.
- Filing: Storing all documents online on Docuware.
- Offboarding: Processing all leavers, updating the internal databases, informing other departments and conducting exit interviews.
- Employee Relation Administration: Support the HR Manager with employee relation case management as required.
- Must be able to work as part of a team with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to use own initiative to tackle issues and be proactive in resolving issues before they escalate. Self-motivated with a can-do approach.
- Technically competent with proficient use of all Microsoft Office programmes and ability to quickly pick up new systems.
- Flexible with the ability to recognise that the needs of the region / business can change due to the nature of the industry.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and has strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates integrity and commitment through complete confidentiality, diplomacy, and trustworthiness.
- Customer orientated, with the ability to demonstrate a genuine concern for satisfying all clients.
- Forward thinking with the ability to anticipate consequences of situations and take appropriate action.
- Embraces innovation and prepared to act as a ‘champion’ for new systems or software.
Benefits of working at Amberstone Guarding:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Simply Health Scheme
- Perkbox Incentive Scheme
- Free onsite parking with village location and easy access by train
- Investing in employees through Continuous Development Plans/Professional Qualifications
View all vacancies