Salary: £8.31 /hour
Amberstone Guarding is a dynamic and forward thinking company who prides itself on the quality of its staff and the service they provide. The company is an approved Contractor through the SIA and is placed within the top 5% of all security providers which benchmarks our high quality within the industry and shows us as best in class.
Benefits of working with Amberstone Guarding:
- Permanent positions
- SIA Licence – Company pays for renewal
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher Scheme in operation
- Simply Health cover scheme
- Investing in employees through continuous development plans
- Perkbox incentive scheme
- Based with the client in the Security Operations Centre in Morley, Leeds. This is an opportunity for self-motivated people to work as part of a team in a fast paced, varied environment. Applicants must be flexible to work in a shift pattern covering 24 hours including working days and nights.
- The main focus of the role comprises non- exclusively of the below:
- Monitoring of CCTV and Alarm Systems of Satellite Depots
- Tracking of High Value Vehicle Loads
- Communicating with callers and sites in a professional, courteous manner and to clearly establish the requirements of the callers.
- Ensuring all reports are fully completed and accurately detailed.
- To maintain and update records as appropriate in response to calls and information received.
- To create and maintain a good professional working relationship with all persons whom the employee must liaise with in the performance of the duties of the post.
- To handle received alarms in line with company procedures communicating details of alarm activations to sites and relevant authorities.
- Investigate and save CCTV footage for Police Evidential purposes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative experience within a business environment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Proven inter personal and communication skills, both oral and written
- High degree of computer literacy
- Strong organisational skills
- CCTV licence and SIA licence preferable
Applicants must be able to provide a full 5 year checkable work or back to school history.
Due to the large number of applicants that we receive if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
The employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
- CCTV Operator: 1 year
- Required licences or certifications:
- SIA License
- CCTV Operator
- Own Transport
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.31 /hour
View all vacancies