Distribution Security Officer
Amberstone Guarding is a dynamic and forward thinking company who prides itself on the quality of its staff and the service they provide. The company is an approved Contractor through the SIA and is placed within the top 5% of all security providers which benchmarks our high quality within the industry and shows us as best in class. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of working with Amberstone Guarding:
• Permanent positions
• SIA Licence – Company pays for renewal
• Auto enrolment pension scheme
• Child Care Voucher Scheme in operation
• Simply Health cover scheme
• Investing in employees through continuous development plans
• Perkbox incentive scheme
Working on a shift roster covering days, nights and weekends, the post holder will be responsible for maintaining a professional standard of security on a distribution site in Daventry.
Hours: 40 – 60 hours per week
• Controlling access and egress of lorries, staff and visitors
• Gatehouse and Reception duties
• Performing random staff searches
• Internal and external site patrols
• Mobile Patrols
The role requires applicants to have excellent written & spoken communication skills and a smart appearance.
Previous experience of gatehouse duties is advantage but not essential as training is given.
A valid SIA license is ESSENTIAL for applicants to be considered for the role.
Applicants must be able to provide a full 5 year checkable work or back to school history.
Due to the large number of applicants that we receive if you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.