GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The Service Desk Co-Ordinator will be responsible for smooth running of their particular engineering area, providing a high level of Customer Service and providing administrative support to the team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
• Co-ordinate the diaries of Engineers a designated area.
• Logging all faults from customers via telephone, emails and online portals and fully understanding the SLA’s of each customer
• Dealing with all requests from service engineers relating to service desk issues
• Ordering specific parts where required for various customers and organising return visits from service engineers
• Leasing with Service Area managers on a daily basis to discuss engineering resources and any issues.
• Ad hoc duties as and when required
Please note duties may vary and change throughout the role to accommodate new customers, and changes within the business but will all be within the capabilities of an administration function.
• PC literate, word, excel, capable of working on in house systems (CASH for Windows – training will be given where required)
• Experience of working in the electronic fire and security industry would be of benefit, but is not essential.
• Experience in a finance / procurement/ projects function previously desirable.
• Previous experience of working in a busy office environment would be of benefit, working to strict deadlines, providing excellent customer service for both internal and external customers is critical.
• The candidate should be able to demonstrate good administration organizational skills along with the skills to adhere to procedures with the flexibility to accommodate unforeseen ad hoc last minute requests.
• Full training will be given where required.
Personal Qualities and Behaviours:
We are looking for a hard working committed individual, who is able to work in a team environment willing to learn and progress, be part of a winning and successful team, with drive, motivation, commitment and the ability to work under pressure.
Mission, Core Values & Competencies:
Embraces the company’s core values & principles in order to achieve the overall mission of the organisation. Takes personal responsibility for own career development by continually assessing and adjusting personal performance and behaviour against the criteria laid out in the organisations competency framework.