Goals and Objectives
The purpose of this role is to ensure all customers are service on time, to relevant British and European standards and the highest standards of service in the industry, by the most professional service engineers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Other duties may be assigned.
- Build superior long term relationships with key decision maker of customers in allocated customer segments.
- Resolve all service related issues promptly in accordance with issue resolution guidelines, ensuring delivery of the highest standards of service to the customer, through your team leaders, or by direct contact with the client.
- Ensure (where possible) and assist (Head of Service) in prompt resolution of escalated issues.
- Co-ordinate initial training for newly hired employees.
- Provide proactive ongoing coaching and training to motivate and retain the field based service team.
- Co-ordinate with the Head of Installation to support service engineers for small works quotes, technical support and guidance on adherence to the relevant British and European standards.
- Co-ordinate the timely (within due month) servicing customers within your prescribed region.
- Work with the service desk on issuing / allocation of PMVs.
- Monitor service calls, ensuring service engineers respond within agreed timescales and reallocate visits by exception only.
- Assist in setting service engineer stock profile.
- Ensure customer KPI targets are reached or exceeded by delivering the highest possible standards of service to customers.
- Monitor dashboard metrics on weekly basis and drive service engineer performance excellence.
- Conduct service quality audits (with QA Manager and NSI where applicable) to ensure service work is conducted in accordance with the requirements.
- Monitor materials and equipment allocation, ensuring test equipment is audited to Amberstone standards.
- Ensure service engineers maintain professional behaviour and appearance (Amberstone uniform and appropriate PPE), through the team leaders.
- Attend and provide service update at monthly business team meeting.
- Ensure adherence with company policies and procedures.
- To comply with all quality, environmental, Health & Safety directives, including but limited to PPE, Accident reporting, RAMS etc.
Mission, Core Values & Competencies
Embraces the company’s core values & principles in order to achieve the overall mission of the organisation. Takes personal responsibility for own career development by continually assessing and adjusting personal performance and behaviour against the criteria laid out in the organisations competency framework.
View all vacancies